Thursday, February 10, 2011

Words escape me....

Oh how I wish I had the Gift of Gab. Maybe I would write on my blog more often! As I sit here in front of the pc with one of my poodles in my lap, I'm racking my brain wondering what to say.  Here goes nothin'!

This week I've been working on several projects, a fairy cat cigar box purse and two trinket boxes, a Siamese and a tuxedo cat.  Last night I did a few sketches for future Halloween ornaments.  Also, rabbits to go on a Spring treasure box.  Rabbits, you say?  You'd think those would be a piece of cake for me since they are kinda close to drawing cats....aren't they?  But no, they're stocky with fat feet.  I don't like fat feet; cats have dainty and feminine feet!  Even polydactyl cats.  Our Angelina walks like a stalking panther even with all four feet having multiple toes.  Anyway, the Spring box will, of course, feature a cat.  Don't worry, the cat will be nice to the bunnies...

No comments: