Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hand Painted Black Cat EASTER Cigar Box Purse by Federico

Here it is, my only hand painted Easter Cigar Box Purse for 2009! This original and one-of-a-kind creation features a sexy Black Cat wearing rabbit ears and holding an Easter basket.

Please note...normally I list my eBay auctions on Wednesday. Since this took longer than expected to create, I listed it yesterday, Monday the 23rd, and it will close next Monday evening, March 30th.

Click the top image and it will bring you to the auction!

3 comments:

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Becky, hope all is well. Delightful blog posts & beautiful art work! Darling Black Cat Bunny...

~ PLEASE READ ~

~ CONGRATS ~ You have been bestowed with three wonderful Awards. Please pick up your awards on my latest blog post.

Have A Magickal Week.
XOXOs, Lyndy

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Becky,

Have A Beautiful Easter!

Don't forget to pick up your three awards on my blog & please leave a comment).

Bright Blessings, Lyndy

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say hello & wish you & yours a wonderful Easter weekend!

SpOOky Best,
Chris (-: