Thursday, December 4, 2008

CIGAR BOX PURSE - Original BLACK CAT VAMPIRE - Hand Painted & OOAK Victorian Gothic Style by Federico


Click on the image above and it will bring you to the eBay auction.

I couldn't resist creating another Vampire Black Cat Cigar Box Purse! I had so much fun with the last one and I do love using antique elements like old lace, antique skeleton keys, and vintage hardware.

The auction ends Wednesday evening, December 10, and is at a low starting price or you can use Buy-It-Now.

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Becky! ~ Popping in to say hello...HELLO!!!

Wishing you & yours a happy holiday season. :-)

SpOOky Hugs,
Chris

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Becky, fabulous art work!

Thanks for the yummy cookies. I have a little something for you too. I'll be sending out my holiday cards & gifts closer to Christmas.

XOXOs, Lyndy

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Merry Merry Becky!!!

Chris Kringle (-: